Heavy Duty Construction insures years of use. High flotation ATV tires with sealed ball bearings for long life.
The frame is specifically designed to protect the tires from the impact of trees and other obstacles when hauling logs on the trail. Heavy welded slider ring attaches to your chain, cable or lifting strap.
Simply wrap around the log, attach to the slider ring and pull forward. The forward motion lifts the front of the log up the arch rail and makes it easy to pull.
View our video below demonstrating how this ATV Log Hauler can your work much easier and safer.
• Arch width opening is 23 inches wide. Weight capacity 1200 lbs.
• Overall size: 36 inches tall, 54 inches long, 46 inches wide with 20 x 10.00-8 4-ply ATV tires.
• Comes with a standard pin style hitch, or for added convenience add our 2" ball hitch adapter for quick hookup to your ATV.
• Easy to control when going downhill as the end of the log skids on the ground. Does not "push" your ATV downhill.
• Chain not included.
Don't be fooled by cheap imported copies!
• More information on the Adapter can be found here: 2" Ball Adapter
Sale Special- $39.00